Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

15 frågor till GeorG

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

15 frågor till GeorG Empty
InläggRubrik: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimetor nov 29, 2007 4:54 pm

Do you (also) have nicknames for your band collegues?
No, not really... the only one would be "Gusti"... that really anoyes him...!

Are there moments in your life in which you long for a normal life? If so, what kind of moments are those? For example, the lack of private life
For the moment I'm liveing the life i always dreamed of and, therefore, the moments I long for another life are seldom. But sometimes it's a bit hard when you meet new people. You can never be sure if they're interessted in you as a person, or if they only find it cool to speak with you because you're part of Tokio Hotel. But, in the meantime, I can tell who means it seriously and who not...

Can you understand the most girls who start to cry when you ar in front of them? How can you explain this? Well..I hope that they cry for joy...;-) I think that in that moment all the feelings come to you. But i can't tell why.

What would have you become if you wouldn't have make it through your breakthrough?
I wanted to become a dentist. That's what i would have started to study and than stop it, so that i could concentrate on psycholigy. I still think that psychology is extremely interessting

How did you called your turtle?
The little man's name was "Schildi". It was not the most brilliant name, but i tought it was cute!!!

Don't you sometimes think that is stupid to always stand in the background? (You also barely talk in interviews)

That was like this from the begining. Even earlier, when we were giving interviews to small magazines Bill and Tom were the ones who were talking and talking most of the time.I'm not that talkative, but when i say something, then...;-)

Is there something you don't like about the others (Bill,Tom & Gustav)? Gustav is sometimes to silly... Bill is a little bit to selfish and Tom... Tom is just Tom...;-)

Would you like to punch Tom the next time he says something about you? Don't his sayings injure you a little bit? Injure me... no way!!! It was always like this, but you can be sure that he gets what he deserves from time to time... ;-)

What would you like to do again, but you can't do at the moment? I'm totaly cinema-fan... That's what i'd like to do more often!

Did you like New York? Did you had time to visit the city? Did someone recognize you there?
New York is a great city and luckily we had enough time to visit more from it. But i couldn't live there, it's extremely noisy and dirty there.

If you'd got stuck in the elevator, and there's no rescue to see for hours, which from the other TH guys would you like to have by your side, and why? I think Gustav would be the best. He would get us out of there before the rescue service !

You are always called a "Teenie Band" but you are already 20. Doesn't that bother you?
I don't care about it...

Why weren't you accepted in the army?
Medical reasons. ;-) But the exact reason will remain my secret...

Which quirks of your band colleagues do you find most amusing and most irritating?
The most irritating is definetly the fact that Gustav is so silly... And the funniest, is the fact that Tom has something stupid to say for everything...

What should be invented, to make your life more beautiful?
It would be great if we could teleport. No more driving and flying for hours - that would be the coolest thing!
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimetor nov 29, 2007 4:55 pm

NEEJJJ inte engelska igen :(
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimetor nov 29, 2007 5:05 pm

översätt till svenska??? (A) de kan bli mit engelska lektion :O!? x) Ffaakakkakak... jag har svenska till i morrrrroooonnn..
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimetor nov 29, 2007 5:10 pm

aaaber ! ich versteh nicht english!!
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimetor nov 29, 2007 5:34 pm

hah xP fattar inte tyska,, men jag fattade nog de där..
xTokioHotel
Bill- en kille eller tjej?
Bill- en kille eller tjej?

Antal inlägg : 2
Registration date : 07-12-17

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimemån dec 17, 2007 5:05 pm

jag orkar inte heller läsa engelska.. :/
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitimemån dec 17, 2007 5:06 pm

vem orkar det?
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: 15 frågor till GeorG   15 frågor till GeorG I_icon_minitime

15 frågor till GeorG
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Georg i Stockholm..!