Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

Over-18-Fanaktion

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimelör dec 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Det här fanaktion är gjort av tyska tjejer för fans som är myndiga... som verkligen vill höra Tokio Hotel och inte fans skrik i alla konsert.. kanske någon av er som är intreserad?? lol!

mer info hiittar ni här
http://www.schrei-nicht.de.ki/

„Club-Gig“ Fan Campaign

We all want to see Tokio Hotel, but a few of us want to hear them, too!

Tokio Hotel, light of the East, consists of Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg.
Four boys from Magdeburg, fighting to make music for their fans for many years!
No way too far for them and they do everything for somehow being very close to all their fans.
We want to thank that band and hope them to exist for a very long time in the future!

The cult of that band has changed in the past! Only if you look at 2006, you will see a lot of changes concerning the fans and also the band. The band reached the stadium 4 of security uptill now, a stadium which only allowes a life with very strong measures of that security. No concert takes place under “normal” conditions.

- Fans are sleeping in front of the concert hall for 10 days
- Fans are telling lies to their parents and run away
- Fans are waiting in front of the hotels for hours or days and that mostly ends in an action of badgering for the band
- Fans are climbing stairs at the concert halls
- Fans are crawling under the decor into the backstage area and so on...

Besides the strong besetment of the band there are actions like brawls during the concerts, and especially the screech which is only loud and unnormal is very cruel. A deafening screech of the fans which nearly makes it impossible to listen to the band’s music. But now there are also fans of Tokio Hotel who don’t want to tolerate that behaviour any more! Indisposition, dissatisfaction and insecurity is broading between these people whether they want to tolerate that actions for visiting more concerts of the band or not.

Is the acquisition of the ticket the same as the property of the band, of the crew and the hall? No!!

- We wish a concert without someone getting deaf!
- We wish a concert with a view on the band without having a huge poster in front of your eyes!
- We wish a concert for which we don’t have to come to the hall 12 hours before it starts or more just to stand in the first row!
- We wish a concert in which we can laugh about the band’s jokes without an unnormal screech!
- We wish a peaceful concert without brawls or fights!
- We wish a concert in which we can cheer the band during the intro as musicians!
- We wish a concert in which we can sing the songs with the band without complaining about the screech!
- We wish a concert in a club just for fans who are older than 18 years!
- We want to enjoy a concert in a little location, celebrating with other fans, listening to the music and feeling the passion of that music!
- We wish that the band could integrate the “older” fans in their plans of the next tour and creates a concert for Over-18-fans!

We want to celebrate, present ourselves to the band and show them that they are not just objects of the girl’s cupidity and that there are also fans who like their music and want to hear it! There are a lot of fans with love to their music and not just love to the boys as persons.
And therefore we are fighting!

So please support us with sending an e-mail! With your vote we can call attention to the band and the management!!!

So, don`t forget:
NO TRY, NO SUCCESS!

Send an Email to: schrei_nicht@t-online.de
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst
Anonymous

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 12:38 am

Låter Spännande Smile
Men det kan bli ganska svårt att genomföra. Det kommer alltid att vara någon som skriker ändå Razz
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 1:24 pm

precis.. det kommer att samlas alla som räknas över 18 och skrika mer än någon 15.åring t.ex..
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 3:20 pm

asså,, snälla översätt till svenska! xD du komemr väll igåg din regel? (A) göras så att malin förstår Very Happy haha de kan bli en ny... xD
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 3:40 pm

i reglerna menades att man skriver.. utan "netspeak" så att man fattar meningen.. det är ganska svårt och mycket jobb att översatta.. det kan hjälpa åt någon annan i forum, för jag är bara adminstratör och kan posta ett vis information.. och översatta vid vissa tillfälle.. det här är inte så viktigt.. + att i forumet finns andra medlem som kan engelska betydligt bättre än jag Smile
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 3:46 pm

hha och betydligt bättre än jag! xD

snälla en regel som man hälls ska följa, ( gör den ) "du ska hällst göra så att Malon_ kan förstå vad som står" HAHAH det kommer va svårt! xD
By.your.side.
By.your.side.

Antal inlägg : 332
Registration date : 07-10-27

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 6:09 pm

min engelska är inte så bra heller. Men issåfall det stog ju ungefär vad det handlar om.. fanauktion för dem som är över 18... altså.. Vi behöver inte bryr oss.. De som är Över 18.. och vill se TH kommer att anmäla sig ändå...
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitimeons dec 26, 2007 6:48 pm

aoo, jag e så liten som du så Very Happy

ere du på bilden? men den va coolt, haru lila lugg på rikitgt?
Sponsored content

Over-18-Fanaktion Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Over-18-Fanaktion   Over-18-Fanaktion I_icon_minitime

Over-18-Fanaktion
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Sveriges fanaktion!

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet