Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

Tokio Hotel at EHR

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Tokio Hotel at EHR Empty
InläggRubrik: Tokio Hotel at EHR   Tokio Hotel at EHR I_icon_minitimelör dec 08, 2007 8:10 pm

Tokio Hotel intervju till european hit radio [balticum] som ringde upp tokio hotel i somras innan festivalen Don't tell mama!!!

översättning by Sister
king

1.part
first question was about their band name - tokio hotel. you know, it was devilish and now it's TH, because guys like Tokyo, blah blah xD

2 - how do you make your songs?bill answers: sometimes i write the lyrics and boys help me with music. but sometimes they think of music first and i write lyrics then.

3 - which TH concert was the best in your opinion?
bill - we had many concerts and all of them were great. this was great European tour.

4. you will play in festival "Don't tell mama" in Latvia. that will be your first time there?
tom answers: yes, that will be our first concert in Latvia and we can't wait to play there.

5. what do you expect of that concert?
tom: we're waiting for great concert.
bill: i want to meet latvian fans there. we will be so happy. ^^

2.part.

You're so popular. how do you get with that?
tom: that was our dream. first we became popular in Germany. sometimes all paparazzis are really annoying, but we accept that.

You have Scream CD. will you ever again sing in german?
bill: of course, we will. we will sing in both languages.

what's your favourite song in Scream CD?
we like Scream live version very much, but if we must choose from studio records, then it's don't jump.

what's your wish for latvian fans?

bill: really, we're very happy, that we will meet them and that is big wish. we want to play there
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Tokio Hotel at EHR
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Top 10 av Tokio Hotel
» Tokio Hotel TV
» Tokio Hotel -the way they are
» Tokio Hotel TV

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Tokio Hotel :: MEDIA :: Radio |-