Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

Belgien - Plug TV

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimelör dec 29, 2007 1:26 pm

Till överst på sidan Gå ner
SpringNicht
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
SpringNicht

Antal inlägg : 455
Registration date : 07-11-30

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimelör dec 29, 2007 1:52 pm

gulligt, men jag fattar typ inget ;D
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimelör dec 29, 2007 2:07 pm

inte jag heller :\
SpringNicht
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
SpringNicht

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimelör dec 29, 2007 9:40 pm

hehe, jag kan inte beligska ;D
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimesön dec 30, 2007 2:47 pm

ahha jag kan ett persiskt ord?? eller en kompis ahr sakt att de betyyder det

hamlet = knulla på persiska xD
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimetis jan 01, 2008 5:29 pm

övers. på engelska!

Här kommer en översättning gjord utav: http://mae-chou.livejournal.com/

Girl :Hello everybody and welcome in this "plug-hifi" special tokio hotel!
No a luck for me ( ??? xD) they decided to make an appointment with me at Hamburg and not ibiza. I coult have been worse Tchernobyl, Bousval, Alleur, and other!
But we are not here to talk about geography but to talk about your favourite band, a little overall view with the summary

Voice : Plug tv propose to you a plug hifi special, devoted to the phenomenon tokio hotel with an exclusive meeting with Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav that Florence was lucky to meet in their hotel room, but not only that, you will also see original pictures from their beginings, you will know all their little secrets and you will live again the atmosphere of their first concert at "Forest National"

They are four, they are named Bill Tom Gustav and Georg. The come from the country of "choucroute", "pain d'épice" ( foods ) and beer of 2 metres high and they transform young girls in really crazy girls screaming.
So if the band tokio hotel, makes you think more to a japanese inn than to a pop/rock band, we offer to you a way to make up for it.

Tokio hotel is the big succes of the year ( she says "le carton de l'année" I don't know how to translate this, she means it really broke everything xD a big succes) , impossible to avoid it.
They make girls crying and parents pull out their hair , you don't know them? No panic, we are going to explain everything !

Written : tokio hotel the phenomenon

Tokio hotel are four boys full of talent with a lot of hair ( xDDD).
Bill, the singer, his twin brother Tom, and their friends from childhood, Gustav and Georg.

Written : Tom. Bill. Gustav. Goerg ( really? xD)

Impossible to avoid the topic of Bill when we want to talk about Tokio hotel ( written : Bill - Singer )
At only 18years old, he's the girl's favourite boy, with his androgyne look and his punny voice, he makes them all break down ( ?? ), a charisma that really helped for the success of the band.
By his side, Tom, (written : Tom - Guitarist ) his twin brother, who plays guitar like a god ( xDD) not surprising when we know he plays guitar for years. Really more shy ( BWAHAHAHAHAA very funny xD ) than his elder brother ( uh, no baby, you are mistaken, he's older than Bill -_- ) . They are born with ten minutes of difference.
And finally, there are Georg and Gustav ( written: Georg - bassist - Gustav - drumer ) for the bass and the drums. In 2003, the duet become quartet and is called Tokio hotel. It's like to say that it's them we have to thanks for all the musical happiness ( "le bonheur musical" ) they bring to thousand fans that want to see them at every ot their appearance.

Written: a fulgurating success.

Six months later, after making a lot of concerts and seducing a more and more people, they become big stars in Germany but also in all Europe. More mature, Bill's voice find all his power in his friends' lyrics (hem, not really <.< ) , it's the begining of the madness, Tokio hotel.
To sump up, tokio hotel, it's "very good" and the singer is "really beautiful" ( or "hot"? I don't know, she uses the word "canon" which is a word that young people, teenagers use to talk about a boy/girl they think is really beautiful ).
And Belgum also felt in love with the charm of the German quattert. The last october 14th, forest national was totally sold out for the 1st belgium date of their european tour. The 8000 tickets were sold out in 48hours.
You missed them at that occasion? No problem, because they will come back here in our beautiful contry on march 3rd, owh, but I'm silly, it's already sold out but this time, in only 24hours! ( written: Soon, the come back in belgium) .You can only watch their first live dvd ( no bb, it's the second <.< ) that is on sale since one month.
It's better than nothing!

Girl : Tokio hotel, you shouldn't annoy them because they have an army of policemen to protect any of their little hair, but fortunatelly, at "plug", we are fantastic and we succeed by meeting them, here is the 1st part of our exclusive interview.

Voice : They have a special style and a sound that only belongs to them. Tokio hotel is a musical phenomenon that immediatly bewitched the public.When we talk about their begening, they still like to tell their story.

Georg: actually we met a music school, and were already practically friends. One night, we went to a concert where every one could go on stage and do what he wanted to. It's here that we met the two other.

Voice : To Play music, that is the thing they had always wanted to make from their childhood. That's why Bill, the leader of the band sings and writes lyrics since he is 9 years old and Tom plays guitar since he is 6 years old. But the thing they certainly didn't foresee at that time was that the success could be so unbelievable.

Tom: it's true that we have a lot of fans and it's really cool to bring them this happiness. We are in a very good position, we travel the the world and success came as quickly as how it came in germany two years ago. So we try to take advantages of this and to make things being as intense as they can and to have a lot of fun.

Voice : A sudden celebrity that didn't modify the way boys see themselves.

Bill: We didn't change! We still are the same person that sometimes make mistakes. We consider ourselves as normal people, and really not as if we were "stars". But it's true that it is really awesome when you are a boy of 18years old and that you have all this girls that scream your name and come to see you. It's a really good feeling, but we musn't say "I am the best of the world".
Tom: No actually I'm the only one that can say that *laugh*. Honestly, we are the same as before. We still have feelings, sensations and emotions like everybody does. But it's true that sometimes we can give an image of us ( I don't know if it exists in english >.<) really confident.

Voice: and when we are rockstars in our country, it obviously change relations with other people.
So guys, you still see the friends you had before to become celebrities?

Tom: It's of course really important to sometimes come back home to see family and friends when we have free time. We talk about different things and we practically don't talk about the band or about our plans. For Bill and I, who have the same friends and of course the same family, we have a private life in common, but it had always been like that. But it's really important to be with theses persons that permit to us to avoid daily life. On an other hand, we also like to have holidays together with the band, it's something important to me.

Voice : And nowadays Tokio hotel is on tour through all Europe. They certainly will not see their friends before a long time. So how do they take up journey between their hotel room and their concerts?

Georg: When we are in tour we have a little time for us and we play a lot to table tennis and to *...* ( I don't understand the word sorry xD). We make teams and we confront to other people that are in tour with us.
Tom: and if we aren't ou tour, there is a thing we love to do, except for Gustav that doesn't like to sleep, we love to wake up very late on the morning, sleep sleep sleep, eat , watch a bit TV, and then sleep , sleep sleep sleep, and sleep. And if we have more free time, we go on holidays. And what we really like, is little islands really far away from here.

Girl: and now it's time to have a break, no time to go for a pee, but to watch a tokio hotel live, but don't move because just after this, we meet them again for the 2nd part of our exclusive interview.

Voice : The "tsunami" tokio hotel arrivated at forest national this october 14th 2007 a concert totally sold out because tickets were bought by belgium fans and foreign fans in less than 48hours.
Fifty of the most relentless of them were already settled in front of forest national since friday to finally form a group of 200 teenagers on sunday morning.
It was a so big group and so dense that policemen had to block traffic.
We haven't seen that since the concert of *...* ( don't understand the name of the band ) in 1993. From the star on the queues, we could see crisis of girls that screamed, cryed, and blackouts.
And on stage, the band did not deceived their fans with a performance very precise and good ( shes uses french that can't be translated in english é_è there are too much words in french xDD ) with songs of "schrei" and "zimmer 438".
After 1h30 of performance, Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav leave Forest hall. For fans, it's like a rip

Little girl: It's the first time I go to a concert and honestly I am...hem...I am.... ( she doesn't not find words xD)
Other girl: It was super! I went to three concerts in my life, three diferent concerts, and this one was the best.

Voice : Fans that only think to one date now, the next concert in march 03rd 2008.

Girl: After this wonderful live, it's time for us to go back with Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg for the 2nd part of our exclusive interview.

When we talk about tokio hotel fans, there is a thing that immediatly get on people nerves, it's the .... *we see girls that scream*
So, apart from screams, is it possible for boys to talk with "Tokio fans"?

Tom: Of course, we have a real realtion with them, we take time to talk with them but it's true that our days are really full. But we always try to devote to them a lot of time. When we meet them, we try to talk, but it's not always easy. Everywhere we go, fans are thousands to wait for us during hours, and sometimes they even sleep on the spot. They prepare little letters, gifts. We know all this. That's the reason why we spend a lot of time with us they always are here for us. It's a very particular relation because we want to give them all what they bring to us.

Voice: and it's true fans bring with them a lot of things when they meet them. And the band is not abble to remember about one particular gift or an other in the thousands gifts they received from the begining of their career.

Bill: You can't even imagine how much gifts we receive everyday ! We even receive letters with 10 pages. We receive poetry, cards, we see wonderful things and unbelievebale ! So, impossible to remember about a particular thing. There are not one better than an other because they all have something special, in more. Some fans tell us really personnal story. All our gifts are unique and really precious.

Voice: and among the fans that thousands girls that stay in front of hotels and concert halls, there are 99% girls ! So what is in really their type of girl ?

Tom: it's a question really difficult. There are no particular style that I love most than an other. If it happens a little thing between us, a trigger ( It exists? xD ) and that we are connected one to each other, it's not important. Things must happen naturally. I don't care to know if his hair are blond or dark.
Georg: she must be a mix between Angelina Jolie, olsen twins and Eva Longoria.
Gustav: I totally agree with this.
Tom: I agree with Tom. All girls are beautifull when something happens between us.

Voice: and the Girl's favourite is Bill and is so particular look, between manga's character, and marylin manson.

Bill: I'm like this since a long time ago. Boys ( Tokio hotel) have always known me like this. It began during a halloween party where I was dressed as a vampire with black nails etc... and the rest came thanks to this. It really is a part of me, of my personality.

Voice: And it's impossible to end this interview without asking the question about the rumor that hurts them the most in press and media, tokio hotel is a marketing product to make a lot of money, is it true?

Bill: Oh my god, if it were real, a lot of employees from our record label on the street (with no money and no job). It really is the type of gossip you hear in the wolrd of music. It's true that in germany, there are a lot of bands that have been know thanks to tv reality shows and castings , so they became celebrities thanks to medias. So it's hard for real band to became famous. In more, once your are on the top, the most difficult is to stay on the top. it's not easy to show that you are a real band and that you are not a marketing product. I just want to give an advice for band that wait their turn. Try, and don't take care about what the other say or think. Do what you want to do. Music is emotions, and not marketing.

Girl: If you still don't have vomit of too much emotion ( xD) , play with us, we have a lot of tokio hotel gitfs to offer. You just have to send a message to the ....

And it's already the end of the "plug hifi" special tokio hotel from hamburg. Thanks for you to have followed us. Don't forget the website etc...

Credit if using translation please, it took me a long time to translate this video.
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimetis jan 01, 2008 8:54 pm

åh jag fattar inte engelska heller, men de e bra att du översatte Very Happy
SpringNicht
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
SpringNicht

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimeons jan 02, 2008 9:44 am

åhh, va sött ;]
jag hade nog fattat det mesta ändå. haha xD
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitimeons jan 02, 2008 2:05 pm

ahha inte jag :\ bara för att du e 16! >___________< xD
Sponsored content

Belgien - Plug TV Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Belgien - Plug TV   Belgien - Plug TV I_icon_minitime

Belgien - Plug TV
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» TH in Belgien.