Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

TH international CHANNEL

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

TH international CHANNEL Empty
InläggRubrik: TH international CHANNEL   TH international CHANNEL I_icon_minitimetis feb 05, 2008 9:55 pm

DET E inte als värt att översätta.. för dem som fattar engelska kommer säga att det här
är en stor Bullshit* TH inte als kollade på dem 10 video.. + om de ger ut sin lösenord så kommer antifans och
förstöra allt.. BLA BLA BLAAAA.. det här är tagit från myspace. där fans har kommit på någon ny "IDEE"

HEY AWESOME TOKIO HOTEL FANS!
We KNOW that a lot of you like to use Youtube to upload fan videos and well, we've come up with a great idea- something no one has does yet.

Tokio Hotel International has just recieved it's very own Youtube channel and we want YOU to be a part of it. Thats right- we're giving YOU the password. We want everyone on our team to be involved. OF course you can still upload your videos to your channels, but we want to also give you a chance to upload them ALL "collectively" on our new channel.
Also, now that we know Tokio Hotel is on youtube, we want to start the first of many strings of "Interactive letters" to the band. Meaning: we want you to video tape yourself sending out a 30 second message to the band (please not too much longer) and upload it onto our channel. I won't make you any guarentees but I can tell you I'm about 98% positive that the guys WILL see your videos & your messages. Can you imagine talking staright to the band?
NOWS YOUR CHANCE!

In order to do that though, we need to make a big splash in a hurry! You can do this by SUBSCRIBING to the channel, and if YOU are a fansite owner, getting all your myspace "friends" involved too- THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! THI has put it together, yes. But this is YOUR channel, to reach out, be heard, and have fun!

(ALSO, if you're a youtuber, this increases your views and puts you in a place everyone will be familiar with- aka: BIGGER AUDIENCE- just put YOUR channels link in the side bar, or if you are ONLY using our channel to broadcast your videos, just put your myspace link..etc etc)

In order to be successful however, rules must be put in place.
Obviously, the channel has been set up already with a certain color scheme and layout and picture etc etc.. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. If for whatever reason you're not happy with something on the channel contact us and we will change it for you. If everyone is changing stuff to fit them the channel will be a mess and I'll just delete it. I hope this can be a great tool for ALL the fansites to bring all the fans together!

Because I'm giving everyone the password, I'm trusting TH fans everywhere.
DONT leave "hate comments" using this channel.
DONT rate other fan videos with 1 star using this channel (people can see)
(((if its a TH hater video however- you rate them 1 star refresh your page and do it again!)))

If the channel starts to look bad- it will be deleted.
I HAVE FAITH IN YOU ! =)

ALRIGHT- so the e-mail you use to login is:
TokioHotelInternational@yahoo.com (our e-mail)

and the almighty password:
international (all lower case letters)

The username we've chosen is: TokioHotelGlobe
TokioHotelInternational was too long unfortunately
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

TH international CHANNEL Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: TH international CHANNEL   TH international CHANNEL I_icon_minitimeons feb 06, 2008 3:09 pm

okej,, bra att du översatte lite gran där uppe Very Happy
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

TH international CHANNEL
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Tokio Hotel channel 7

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Tokio Hotel :: MEDIA :: Download. |-
Hoppa till: