Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

[FUNNY] kaulitz biografi

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

[FUNNY] kaulitz biografi Empty
InläggRubrik: [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi   [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi I_icon_minitimetis okt 16, 2007 6:29 pm

Bill and Tom Kaulitz were born on September 1st, 1989. However, their story actually starts nine months earlier in the back seat of an old Buick, somewhere in-between a dark parking lot and the back door of a restaurant called "Bill und Tom's".

Bill and Tom spent their childhood playing with their mother's old girlhood toys, because there wasn't enough money to buy them anything else. Due to these circumstances, and a disturbing incident that involved a naked Barbie getting too close during bath time, Tom's opinion of women was shaped forever. Bill, on the other hand, has yet to learn the differences between men and women, thanks to Matel's policy of grafting underwear onto Ken dolls.

In kindergarten, Bill and Tom's mother finally had shirts made with their names on them, so that she would be able to tell her two boys apart. She told them that she had the shirts made so that children and teachers at school would be able to tell them apart, but Tom figured out her scheme when once, during a laundry mishap, she washed both shirts at the same time and wound up crying in despair in front of the washing machine, which is where Tom found her an hour later.

Bill was influenced heavily by the ancient and often confused David Bowie, who still at times believes it's 1987, specifically New Years. Luckily his psychologist catches him before he rings in the New Year by sacrificing a herd of mountain sheep in the Scottish highlands. Bill was not so much influenced by these traits as he was by Bowie's appearance. Looking adorably androgynous is very lucrative. But it chafes.

Tom's appearance, on the other hand, was inspired by a very different influence. Once when out with his family he waved at a street thug from the safety of his car seat. In response, the thug sent him a very international gesture. Thinking this was an introduction into a street gang, Tom finally accepted his "new family's" attire, but hasn't yet had the courage to venture out of his backyard. Even to get a haircut.

Finally, after teaming up with two guys that aren't important in this biography, they formed the band Devilish. It wasn't until they discovered that there was an island called "Japan", and therefore a city named Tokyo, that they changed their name to Tokio Hotel.

They also never learned to spell

Senast ändrad av den tis nov 27, 2007 5:53 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

InläggRubrik: Sv: [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi   [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi I_icon_minitimetis nov 27, 2007 5:51 pm

Ucchhh, jag fattar inte engelska xD Razz
By.your.side.
By.your.side.

Antal inlägg : 332
Registration date : 07-10-27

InläggRubrik: Sv: [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi   [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi I_icon_minitimetis nov 27, 2007 7:11 pm

vad e som va så "funny# :?:
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

InläggRubrik: Sv: [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi   [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi I_icon_minitimetis nov 27, 2007 7:55 pm

vaHH?
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi   [FUNNY] kaulitz biografi I_icon_minitime

[FUNNY] kaulitz biografi
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» .biografi.
» FUNNY BUNNY VIDEOS!! ;D
» 483 European tour - Funny episodes
» TOM KAULITZ

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Tokio Hotel :: Historia :: Biografi |-