Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

21 ways to annoy Tom Kaulitz

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

21 ways to annoy Tom Kaulitz Empty
InläggRubrik: 21 ways to annoy Tom Kaulitz   21 ways to annoy Tom Kaulitz I_icon_minitimetis jul 08, 2008 12:48 pm

1. Wreck his guitar.
2. Make someone else wreck his guitar.
3. Make sure Tom wrecks his own guitar.
4. Wreck Tom.
5. Interveine between him and his catch of the night for at least a month every evening, so he won't have any sex during that month. Then claim he's behaved so calmly last month and you finally got some sleep at night.
6. Be his one-night-stand and come back every night to exclaim your immortal love.
7. Be his one-night-stand and claim you're pregnant.
8. Fraud on a pregnancy-test and send it to Tom by mail in a package including a ripped condom and a letter how you found out you were pregnant.
9. Be his one-night-stand and ask him if he's always been that bad in bed.
10. Make sure you tell Bill all about how horrible last night was and when Tom walks by, continue talking about it but refer to Tom as 'that guy from last night you can't remember the name of'.
11. shave his legs while he is sleeping
12. ask him the morning after how those worms came on his head
13.instead of saying tom you say bill the whole time, and then tell him that you can't help it because they are so alike.
14.everytime that he is in the mood for sex, you tell him that you think you're getting your period.
15. Be his onenightstand and tell him the morning after that Bill is so much better in bed.
16. Shave of his dreads when he is sleeping.
17. Sell the dreads on e-bay, become rich and buy TH. xD
18. Give him a tattoo with 'I Love *your name* Forever'
19. Tell him SImone just called with the flight-info on the plane she sent his teddybear with. And that you don't mind him crying over it every other night.
20. Make sure he never has a clean boxer in the morning, then claim he's been smelling funny lately.
21. Write him a note his boxers have been kidnapped by Schrei.nl, then sign it: 'With love, George W. Bush'

källa: tokiohotelinternationale.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

21 ways to annoy Tom Kaulitz
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» 30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel
» TOM KAULITZ
» Mazini den nya Tom Kaulitz??
» BILL KAULITZ
» ***Kaulitz TWINS***