Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

Toms förhållande

Gå ner 
4 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitimefre nov 16, 2007 5:56 pm

Tom Kaulitz love interview

English
How do you find the perfect lover? MAX asked Tom Kaulitz, 18, who can practically have every woman, which criteria should fulfil a short-time partner for him.
MAX: What kind of women do you prefer?
Tom: First, I don´t go for any specific type of woman. Blonde, brunette or red-haired- I don´t care. And second, even if I would go for a special type it´d be totally stupid, if I would admit that. Seriously, it just have to match. Well, after all not really. I´m awful at long relationships at the moment and for one night, it isn´t really about the character. Everyone who says something else, is a liar.
MAX: With wich famous woman would you like to spend a night with?
Tom: It is so boring to go for famous woman, that I again think it´s cool. Well, many names come to my mind: Olsen Twins, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, the three girls from the Playboy Mansion…
MAX: How do you seduce a woman?
Tom: It´d be a lie if I´d say that I put on a certain show that always works or that I have a receipt to seduce a woman. I take it as it comes. It´s easy to say that for me, because the other three nobodies from the band don´t have anything to tell about.
MAX: What turns you on?
Tom: I´m the typical hunter-gatherer. I have to take over a woman. I love it when she acts like she is not interested.
MAX: And what totally turns you off?
Tom: Dirty Talk! Women should talk less in bed. Screaming is ok..
MAX: A number of female fans want to go to bed with you. Who can make it, who not?
Tom: Well, I wouldn´t exclude anyone. I just have limited time, unfortunately a day only has 24 hours.
MAX: Did you ever fall in love?
Tom: No, never. To be honest I don´t believe in love. Except love for one night.
MAX: What was your longest relationship?
Tom: I think it was 2 years. Since that never longer than 2 days.
MAX: Have you ever done something crazy for a woman?
Tom: Since I was never in love, I think, I never did anything crazy for a woman.
MAX: Extraordinary places, that you had sex at?
Tom: Hmm. In a field (laughs). So eventually I wasn´t the only one who was bitten by somewhat (note: "bitten" means "to get laid by a man" in that context in German ). It was awful. I hate bugs. I rather prefer sex at home, but there all over the place.

Thanks to TH America
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
By.your.side.
By.your.side.

Antal inlägg : 332
Registration date : 07-10-27

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitimetis nov 27, 2007 4:37 pm

the three girls from the Playboy Mansion…

aaaaaa KENDRA thats you!! xD
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitimetis nov 27, 2007 4:58 pm

.One moment plz and I will be dead. xD
BillKaulitz
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
BillKaulitz

Antal inlägg : 479
Registration date : 08-01-05

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitimelör mar 08, 2008 4:14 pm

xD
http://www.linakaulitz.blogg.se
Malin
kom ihåg sitt första steg i TH fan liv
kom ihåg sitt första steg i TH fan liv
Malin

Antal inlägg : 156
Registration date : 08-02-18

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitimelör mar 08, 2008 4:18 pm

playboy hehe, xD
BillKaulitz
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
BillKaulitz

Antal inlägg : 479
Registration date : 08-01-05

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitimesön mar 09, 2008 11:35 am

hahah xD
pb Smile
http://www.linakaulitz.blogg.se
Sponsored content

Toms förhållande Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Toms förhållande   Toms förhållande I_icon_minitime

Toms förhållande
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen