Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

DVD -483 TOUR LIVE- ENGLISH translation

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

DVD -483 TOUR LIVE- ENGLISH translation Empty
InläggRubrik: DVD -483 TOUR LIVE- ENGLISH translation   DVD -483 TOUR LIVE- ENGLISH translation I_icon_minitimesön nov 18, 2007 11:39 am

An Deiner Seite Video - BackstageDVD ->KLICK HERE<-

THANK'S VERY MUTCH - TokioKoos83 on UK forum

Bill: When people came up to me and said: "Ok, you will play a European Tour next year," I thought: "That is so cool!"

Tom: The atmosphere is so good. Everyone gets along with each other, everyone has their own jobs, and iis happy with it, it grooves like that.

Bill: I have to say we are having a good time, and the tour started off good, and we've had really cool concerts so far.

Georg: We haven't had any big problems so far. Bill once messed up the days, and once Tom's guitar stopped working, but other than that it was super.

Bill: When I'm standing there and I know I almost have to go on stage, I know I want to go over the lyrics one more time, but I can't remember anything.

Tom: What you really can't do is, 10 seconds before you go on stage, you really can't think about what you are going to play anymore.

Bill; I am not allowed to do that. I am not allowed to go over the lyrics again because it makes me completely nervous and I will mess up everything.

Tom: I, as the guitar player, of course keep the whole show together, so from that it will go very well.

Tom: You feel at home here, you have a lot of fun and I think that is the most important thing on tour and that is why I am very happy.

Bill: The concerts were sensational

Bill: Nothing is finshed, but the singer is ready, as usual.

Tom: Roger!

Bill: Ok, it started in Prague, I know that, then Ostrawa , Bratislava, Warsaw…

Tom: Uhm shit, Prague…

georg: Vienna, Kempten…

Bill: Budapest…

Gustav: Zürich, Paris…

Georg: Nancy was … I think…

Tom: What came after that…

Gustav: What what was it,… I know it…

Bill: Stutgart, Munich, Nurenberg…

Gustav: Berlin, Leipzig

Bill: As you can see they are building the stage now. We have been practising here for the last few days, and now it's time. Tomorrow it will start. Tomorrow….

Tom: …the first show… oohooo

Bill: … we are playing in Prague. No, we are really nervous.

Tom: Now, look, the stage looks really cool.

Dude: GUSTAV!

Gustv: YEAH!

Dude: …… (can't understand, sorry)

Gustav: SURE!

Georg: From all these impressions you get a lot of ideas. It is a very inspiring and, I think, also a very creative time.

Tom: In Warsaw I slept really bad. I was awake until 7:30. UnbelievaBill. I just couldn't get to sleep. Sometimes you have so many thoughts and you force yourself to go to sleep but you can't. You just can't. And it was so hot, and the window wouldn't open and then I had to turn down the climate system and I had pain (somewhere, cant understand, sorry)… It was bad.

georg: Aww you poor thing.

Tom: It was terrible

Tom: The bus is really cool. We all have big beds with TVs, DVD players, we have loads of DVDs on board.

Bill: I'm very satisfied with it. I think it's a great bus and we also have a great time together.

Tom: But sometimes it's too small.

Bill: I've also fought with some people and fought a little with the band, That also happens.

Georg: Everyone can just go and lie in bed and close the curtains and then everyone understands they need to be alone for a while.

Tom: Georg showers, Gustav also does that sometimes, and so it goes. We don't get on each other that much.

Bill: Soooo, people… we are backstage here. It is 35 minutes before the gig and you can see, I can still smile while saying that, but the others are very chilled.

Bill: I am a little nervous and tired.

Gustav: It hasn't become routine yet. It is a different venue everytime, and even though you have the same setlist, you need to make a special connection every time with the crowd.

Georg: You have to think: where can we stand with every song, so we don't get (somethin, I can't understand, sorry) on our heads.

Bill: (I really can't understand, sorry)

Bill: Today we got platinum and gold for the new album, for the old one platinum.

Gustav: The fans sing along withg the entire album

Bill: Its hard to imagine, but you see it. You come out of the hotel and they speak German to us. Of course they have accents, but they can do it.

Tom: Bill is the singer, so he talks a little bit here and there. He is the frontman, so we said: ok, you are the frontman, than you also have to say something .

Bill: Je parle un petit francais (I speak a little bit of French). Attencion (Listen), Je m'appele Bill (My name is Bill).

Bill: I think it is friendly when someone goes to another country he can say a few sentences or a few words in that language.

Tom: So he learned a few things.

Bil; Polish… what was that again? Aah ahoy warsawa (?) it was, exactly.

Tom: And some French, I can teach the others some of that.

Bill: So much has happened and we were in so many countries, but it seems to me as if we've only just started.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

DVD -483 TOUR LIVE- ENGLISH translation
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» LIVE CD, Tokio Hotel 483 Zimmer - Live In Europe
» Live CD - Zimmer 483 Live(2007)
» Live CD Zimmer 483 live
» Intervju med Tom [english]

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Tokio Hotel :: Tokio Hotel :: Allt om Tokio Hotel |-