Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

intressan intervju

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
By.your.side.
By.your.side.

Antal inlägg : 332
Registration date : 07-10-27

intressan intervju Empty
InläggRubrik: intressan intervju   intressan intervju I_icon_minitimesön dec 02, 2007 11:46 pm

Interview with TH

-Who washes your dirty clothes?

Bill: When we are at home mom does it but when we are on a tour or at the studio we do it ourselves.

Georg: Yes, that's right. It's very important not to mix colourful with white clothes. It's not that hard. But I hate it when I have to iron the clothes. I iron everything - the pants, the shirts, T-shirts. Tom's T-shirts are the hardest to iron.

Bill: I've never ironed anything in my life....

-When was the last time you rode a bus?

Bill: We don't have time for this anymore. Where ever we go we use a car or our bus. I love traveling by bus because I hate flying.

Tom: And we have so many bags that we need the whole bus only for them.

-When was the last time you cooked something?

Georg: Yesterday. We made ourselves macaroni.

Tom: Almost every time when we are at the studio we cook our own meals.

Bill: We are not so pretentious. Even if we have a 5-star-chef we still want macaroni. We also love FASTFOOD.

Georg: I find it really funny when, on the after show parties, they serve the food in 5 small portions. That way you sit there 4 hours and are still hungry because the portions were too small.

-When was the last time you went to a supermarket?

Bill: It's hard for us to go to the supermarket and not get recognised. Even if I put on a cap and sunglasses, people still recognise me. That's why we often buy things from gas stations.

Tom: Yeah, we've been on every gas station in Germany.

-If you weren't famous what would you be doing right now?

Georg: I think I would share a small apartment with a few friends. Bill: A small apartment? No, living with unfamiliar people isn't for me.

Tom: Me and Bill would have probably moved out of home and we would be living together like now.

-What kind of job would you have?

Gustav: An insurance booker.

Bill: Georg would be a construction worker.

Georg: Gynecologist would be a great job for Tom.

Tom: As long as I get to choose my patients.

Bill: I have never thought about a job. My best thing is music and I've never thought of anything else. But I'm sure I'd never work in a bank. People just go in and out...

Georg: Don't worry, they wouldn't take you in a bank anyway.

-Bill, if you were working in a different area were you still going to look like this?

Bill: I've always looked like this. I've had many problems at school because of my looks. The other students have never liked me and the teacher didn't too. But when I think about it: Who would ever take a 18-year-old boy with tattoos and perched hair?

-What is the thing which you miss most?

Georg: The ordinary life.

Bill: I hate the ordinary life but I'd love to see the time when I could walk down the street as a normal, every-day person. But I'm sure this will never happen again. Even if Tokio Hotel falls apart tomorrow we would never have a normal life.

källa: www. tokiohotel.org.uk
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Malin
kom ihåg sitt första steg i TH fan liv
kom ihåg sitt första steg i TH fan liv
Malin

Antal inlägg : 156
Registration date : 08-02-18

intressan intervju Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: intressan intervju   intressan intervju I_icon_minitimetis jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm

hah, gynekolog vem går till tom ?
BillKaulitz
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
BillKaulitz

Antal inlägg : 479
Registration date : 08-01-05

intressan intervju Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: intressan intervju   intressan intervju I_icon_minitimeons jun 04, 2008 5:31 am

såklart man gör det XD
http://www.linakaulitz.blogg.se
Sponsored content

intressan intervju Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: intressan intervju   intressan intervju I_icon_minitime

intressan intervju
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-