Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

"christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" -

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

"christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" - Empty
InläggRubrik: "christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" -   "christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" - I_icon_minitimeons dec 05, 2007 9:48 pm

"christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" - answers to questions of children

In English:
In 2007 on the official site of the German fan- club of group Tokio Hotel was again neglected the action - christmas calendar! Calendar is photograph from 2ya-mya by the doors, which are opened on the cry of mouse! During the day it is possible to open only one door! Thus, beginning from first December, last door exactly can be will be opened on the eve of Christmas! However, but that it is possible to find behind each of them? This time was devised something original! Usually always fans posed questions to their idols, but in this year children themselves will pose questions to German worshippers! Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav devised 24 questions, which were hidden after the doors of christmas calendar! Fans can to answer each of the questions on the forum, where separate theme is created for each of the days and for each of the doors! But children in entire this period will glance and read answers! At the end of the action the prizes will be entrusted! But the criteria of the selection of conqueror thus far to be held in the secret will be proclaimed later! After the first four doors it is possible to give the following questions: - with which of our songs you does connect any agitating event from your life? What for the event? - who from us could become the father of family, and who constantly would change with his beloved? - as we could conduct with you together day? How this day did appear?
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
MinBill
By.your.side.
By.your.side.
MinBill

Antal inlägg : 1198
Registration date : 07-11-27

"christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" - Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: "christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" -   "christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" - I_icon_minitimetor dec 06, 2007 7:31 pm

Snälla nån jag fattar inte engelska!!!! ;(
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

"christmas calendar 2007 from Tokio hotel!" -
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Israeliska fans. "want tokio hotel back"
» TH AMERICA!
» Tokio hotel - "Sometimes, it is just to much!
» TOKIO HOTEL NYA SINGLE 16.11 "An deiner Seite (ich bin
» Tokio Hotel at VIVA LIVE 22.11.2007 [download]

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Tokio Hotel :: Tokio Hotel :: Allt om Tokio Hotel |-
Hoppa till: