Tokio Hotel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Tokio Hotel

TOKIO HOTEL FAN FORUM CLUB SWEDEN

HemHem  Portalli**Portalli**  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  

Hitkrant nr.43 [english]

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
caramella
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
.His [N]ext. GirlFrienD*
caramella

Antal inlägg : 1127
Registration date : 07-07-30

Hitkrant nr.43 [english] Empty
InläggRubrik: Hitkrant nr.43 [english]   Hitkrant nr.43 [english] I_icon_minitimefre nov 16, 2007 6:19 pm

3 weeks ago the boys rocked the HMH in Amsterdam.
How is it to be this famous and to live it all together?

How do you feel about the fact...that there has been some hysterical already around the HMH a few dyas before the concert?
Bill: We heard that there was a long line outside already in the morning and we have heard the screaming.
Tom: It is always cool to play somewhere when the tickets are sold out quickly. Then you know for sure that these are the biggest fans and everyone is gonna rock. That is great for us, because we like it that way.
Georg: The first time we played in the Netherlands they told us that when you pay in the HMH you truly have made it.
Bill: So we are very honoured.

How do you feel about the fact...that some fans almost respond agressivly when they see you?
Bill: Agressive? No, they just have some emotiones and uhmm.... are really good at expressing them. Our fans go wild during the performance and sometimes someone cries, but there is nothing wrong with that.

How do you feel about the fact...that you are gonna conquer America soon?
Georg: Yes, that's a rumour from the internet, right? There have been rumours a lot lately that we are working on our breakthrough in America, but they are not true at all. First we wanna score all over Europe. Personally i love breaking through in England, but when that's gonna happen nobody knows. We will see, there are no concrete plans.
Gustav: And we have to do a little tour first.
Bill: Every night another performance, every night another hotel, every day packing and un-packing and every day travelling. We are not gonna make plans until the tour is over. How we will regain strenght after this busy time? Lots of sleep! But in my case my battery also recharges when i perform.
Gustav: And we stay in shape by eating lots of sweets and unhealthy food.

Tom and Bill: How do you feel about the fact...that your 18 now?
Bill: Great, finally! I was really looking forward to this cause we are allowed to do a lot more now. We can make our own descissions, vote and drive a car. We haven't started working on our drivers license yet but we are going to soon. I now have the feeling that i am truly free, wonderful!

How do you feel about the fact...that there is so much gossip about you on the internet?
Bill: We don't read everything, so then it's ok. There is so much written that we couldn't even keep up if we wanted. Every day you have new gossip, it just never ends.
Georg: I only use internet to check my email. Every day thousands of message are being posted about us on different forums, but i am not gonna spend my time on that. I also don't wanna know what people claim to know about us.

How do you feel about the fact...that you get citicised in the newspapers sometimes?
Bill: In the beginning we were struggling with that, but after a while we couldn't care anymore. There has been written so many about us, we just follow our own pattern.
Tom: If it's good critisism i don't mind at all. For instance if they write something about my guitar playing, then i do think about that. Maybe it even helps me. We are all open for that kind of critisism.

How do you feel about the fact...that you have to answer the same questions in interviews over and over again?
Bill: It's not that bad at all, in every country they wanna know different things. The most often asked question is: Where did you get the name tokio hotel from?
Tom: We have answered that question about 10 million times already, indeed.

How do you feel about the fact...that there is a movie being made about your lifes?
Bill: At this point there is nothing certain about that at all, but it is being discussed. It would be interesting to follow our adventures in other country's. I think it could be an interesting movie, so you never know...

How do you feel about the fact... that you get so many presents?
Bill: We get the most crazy stuff, but unfortunatly it is impossible to keep it all. Our houses are already stuffed, just like the studio and our tourbus. Especially when it's someones birthday we are being loaded with gifts.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Hitkrant nr.43 [english]
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» HITKRANT 5/08 - Holland
» Intervju med Tom [english]
» BRaVo Yeah (english)
» DVD -483 TOUR LIVE- ENGLISH translation

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Tokio Hotel :: MEDIA :: Översättningar |-